Sunday, November 3, 2013

Owl Theme Food Art

In the west, owls are generally associated with wisdom and helpfulness. You can find them in children story books that they are always the teachers or professors impacting knowledge to the young.

Owls have been a favorite subject for fun food art, you can see the following photos contain some of the most amazing owl food art I've seen so far. The colors of the fruits not only add extra dimension to the art pieces but they are fun looking too!


Here is another fun food art of a cute, delicious and fat chocolate owl. The kids hope to get it for their birthdays.



Here is another interesting owl food art which made up of coffee beans.



This reminds me of a coffee brand - Owl 3-in-1 instant coffee that my family loves. When I was young, I really didn't understand what is instant coffee but its logo - the Owl gave a lasting impression on its coffee.



Maybe this coffee owl can be the mascot for Owl instant coffee. What a creative creation using coffee beans for the owl! I bet you will like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment